Increase Efficiency! Sign Up for Auto Bill Pay.
Spectrotel’s Auto Bill Pay feature enables customers to improve efficiency by streamlining payment of their Spectrotel invoice. Payment can be made by credit card or checking account once the information is set up and authorized by the customer.
Benefits of Auto Bill Pay:
- Easy. Convenient. Secure.
- Saves time. Save resources.
- No Postage. No Mailing.
- Paper or electronic invoices.
- Ensures payment without manual intervention.
- Checking Account via ACH (Automated Clearing House)
How to Sign Up
To sign up for Auto Bill Pay, please follow the steps listed below:
- (1) Access your account through the Customer Portal.
- (2) On the “Summary” page, click “Auto Pay Status” in the “Account Profile” box.
- (3) In the Auto Bill Pay window, select “Setup New Account” if one has not previously been set up.
- (4) Fill in the appropriate fields. Then click the “Update” button to save the information.
- (5) Click the “Profile” tab on the top menu bar, and on the profile information screen, click “Enroll in Auto Bill Pay” to activate.
Once “Enroll in Auto Bill Pay” is clicked, Auto Bill Pay is active. All payments will be debited approximately eight (8) days after invoice generation.
To deactivate Auto Bill Pay, or if you have any difficulty activating it, please contact Customer Care Center at 1-888-773-9722.